During the summer, we will be offering training session in both indoor and beach volleyball to enable our players as well as those from other clubs and teams to train through the summer and come back stronger next season! It is also the ideal time to start training in preparation for our team tryouts which will take place early September 2019.
Schedule: June 3 – August 7
- WOMEN : monday and wednesday 6pm-8pm
- MEN: monday and wednesday 8pm-10pm
Gym: William-Hingston 419 Rue Saint Roch
June 3, 2019
Mariem Saada – national team player Tunisia
Robby Earl – Ryerson Rams D1 university player
Mouad Zerkti – pro player Morocco
- Enable players with potential to develop and attain a higher level
- Préparer athletes for the Everton team selections or their school/club tryouts come September
- Allow athletes to work with high level coaches to develop technically and work on position-specific skills
Girls send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description of your objectives and experience in volleyball.
Guys send us an email at email@example.com with a brief description of your objectives and experience in volleyball.
June 1 – August 31
10am-12pm @ Jean-Mance beach volleyball courts
Mouad Zerkti: pro player
Koestler Jeanty: University player (Carabins) & NCCP lvl3 beach coach
Emilie Matte De Grasse: University player (McGill Martlets)
Aaron Lerner: pro-tour experience Canada & US
Julian Quintana – Everton mens performance team player, regional selection beach volley player in Columbia
- Offer training in order to develop beach volleyball skills and technique
- Enable players with potential to develop and attain a higher level as well as prepare for tournaments and competitions
*Please note that the objective of our summer programs is to develop potential talents to perform at a high level in competitive volleyball – for this reason we ask that beginners looking to innitiate themselves to the sport abstain from registering to our summer session. We are working on creating a development program to enable beginners to train and develop in the sport; more details to come in september 2019*